Here are some resources that you may find useful to assist you to become more accustomed to using Seesaw and to help with communication with home.
1. Essential Viewing - Getting Started with Seesaw - guides from preschool to high school - scroll down the page to view all - each one is a step-by-step booklet and is available in pdf format with multiple illustrations.
2. Getting Started Checklist for Teachers - handy to ensure you remember everything. (pdf format)
3. Help on Best Practice - Remote Learning - Working from Home
4. PowerPoint on Remote Learning with Seesaw - ppt download
5. Handout 1 - Seesaw - Logging in as a Student (pdf)
6. Handout 2 - Seesaw - Logging in as a Teacher (pdf)
8. Slideshow on Getting to Know Seesaw - presented below - using many of the ideas from No.1 Seesaw booklet above and including a linked video on Seesaw in action in a primary school.
9. Handout 3 - NEW - As requested by several attendees to Webinar 1-4 - how to add a worksheet to Seesaw including how to take and save a screengrab.
10. Laura's Top Tips for Seesaw Class - NEW - Working Remotely and Symbol Insertion shortcuts (2 pages in pdf format)
11. As promised - First video below showing how to create (using SNIP tool and PDF - two options) a Maths resource on Clocks - Hour and Half Hour using SENteacher.org and uploading it to Seesaw to use as a template for a Maths activity. Also now available on YouTube as an unlisted video for those of you that wish to view on iPad or mobile phone.
12. Laura's comparison of the advantages of the paid version of Seesaw over the free version - as requested by many webinar attendees.
Creating Resources for Seesaw - Video Tutorials
Tutorial 4 uses the image from Pix Clipart for this activity. You may wish to do the same. To do this click on the link below:
Tutorial 6 - Using SafeTube with Seesaw
In this video, Laura explains how to create a link to a website or online video. In the process she shows how to take the url from YouTube and paste it into SafeTube in order to avoid any issues with suggested videos from YouTube down the side and also any ads popping up. You just get the video.